Tuesday 19 October 2010

Cover Critique - Study series


I haven't seen a series that has more covers than this one ! 
On top, are the paperback ones I own. These two books are fantastic ! 
The only problem I have is the third one, and a huge one at that.
(Read my review of Poison Study and my opinion on all three books)


Hardcover Edition


I don't know what to think of these... It's just not my style.
For some reason they haven't printed the third book.
Which adds up to my theory of the book being painful.





And finally, there are these other editions.
There are far too many editions for me to keep track of !!
I don't know about you all, but I'm LOVING these !
I'd actually consider purchasing them again if it came to it.
And since my third book is on Kindle, I might.

What do you prefer? 



Related Posts with Thumbnails