Tuesday 19 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday, 19/Oct/2010

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB ofShould Be Reading. Anyone can play along ! Just do the following :

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page but be careful not to include spoilers.
* Share the title and author of the book so that others can add it to their TBR list.




I've been sort of prolonging my " book break" for two weeks now, and I thought I might just relax with something simple and humorous.  That's when I pick this book out. 
I normally don't read animal books, they're too damn emotional for me. 
But this, I just had to find out. 
It's about a cat who lost both his eyes when he was only a week old. 
You can't really tell by the picture below, but seriously, he is blind. 
But he's the most perkiest, happiest and affectionate cat I've ever read ! 
I'm only reading like three chapters a day to savour every detail, and it's good !


Homer's Odyssey: A Fearless Feline Tale, or How I Learned about Love and Life with a Blind Wonder Cat  "Homer's Odyssey" by Gwen Cooper


Every leap Homer took was a leap of faith.
Homer was living proof of the adage that fortune favors the brave, that just because you couldn't see that light at the end of the tunnel didn't mean it wasn't there. 







Related Posts with Thumbnails