Wednesday 1 September 2010

Cover Critique - Incarceron



Ahhhhhh, the best book I've read this year and maybe for a while.
I've checked the websites and found out that there's only two books to the series. The upper ones are the covers of a UK version which was published in 2007 and 2008. The first book of Incarceron was published in the US earlier this year and the second one is to be published this Decembre.

I was so torn, as much as I loved the US version, and so much more in tuned btw, I cannot wait to see what happens in the second book !
The UK version is a bit too cheery and light, something that this book is not.
I will write my review of this book shortly but I had to talk about how great the cover of the US version is ! It fits the story perfectly. I LOVE it !!




Related Posts with Thumbnails