Friday 8 October 2010

To Be Read, # 4


13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
The Boneshaker by Kate Milford
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting


I am soooooo excited about ALL these books !!
Unfortunately "The Boneshaker" is the only stand alone novel, 
and the others are all first to a series. 
Which means I would have to wait for the second or the third book to come out soon.

Nonetheless, I'm very much thrilled ! 
Now it's only the matter of what to read first. hmmmm....

Happy Reading Everyone


4 comments:

Fi-chan said...

o.o 2nd book for Perfect Chemistry, Rules of Attraction is out. 3rd book, Chain Reaction isn't. From their summaries, I think they don't have too much to do with each other, maybe can be read as stand alone, hmm.

Kathryn said...

Really?? that's great news actually ! I could move that book that much higher on my list ^_^ Thanks !

Angela Lynn said...

The Body Finder is one of the best books I read this year. I can't wait for the sequel!
And Body Chemistry has been on my wish list at B&N for a while now.
I have not heard of the other two novels. I will definitely need to check them out. =)

Nat said...

Awesome reads! They all look like they will be great, I have heard great things about all of them. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

I love sharing opinions and listening to your critiques.
Thanks in advance for your comments =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails