Saturday 31 July 2010

Book Review - Wild Magic








Author : Tamora Pierce
Series : The Immortals, #1


Mass Market Paperback : 384 pages
ISBN : 1416903437
(isbn13: 9781416903437)   
My Rating : ★★★★★











Book Discription : Young Daine's knack with horses gets her a job helping the royal horsemistress drive a herd of ponies to Tortall. Soon it becomes clear that Daine's talent, as much as she struggles to hide it, is downright magical. Horses and other animals not only obey, but listen to her words. Daine, though, will have to learn to trust humans before she can come to terms with her powers, her past, and herself


My Thoughts : Beautiful, enchanting, magical, wonderful and endearing.

I have finally found a book to call it mine.
Yes, I have read fair amout of young adult books that I really enjoyed and loved but nothing has touched me so close to my heart than this book.

I knew I would like it before I read it, considering it was about a girl with power to convince, heal and converse with animals. As a little girl, I'd dream of such 'power'. There is no super hero(heroine) in this world I'd rather be! I savored every page while reading it. It was so much more than expected. I burst out crying in the end.

It's full of adventures, mysteries and wonderful characters that most people will love to read. I highly recommend this book to everyone!



Related Posts with Thumbnails