Wednesday 22 September 2010

Teaser Tuesday, 21/Sep/2010

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along ! Just do the following :

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page but be careful not to include spoilers.
* Share the title and author of the book so that others can add it to their TBR list.




I'm always reading more than a book at a time.
And since "Son of Ereubus" by J.S. Chancellor is an ebook,
I'm going to flip through the other one.


Before I Fall  "before I fall" by Lauren Oliver.


"The rain starts coming down harder, rattling through the icy branches, the sound of bone on bone. My chest aches from the cold, and even though I'm moving as fast as I can, my fingers feel numb and i'm having trouble holding on to the flashlight."





2 comments:

Kate Evangelista said...

I'm still thinking about reading this one.

Julie P said...

Sounds like a pretty bleak situation for the character to be in. Nice teaser....

Post a Comment

I love sharing opinions and listening to your critiques.
Thanks in advance for your comments =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails